Home

Bauce Racing ECU flash review

Bestellen Sie die neuesten Trends von REVIEW jetzt online bei Anson's! Schnelle Lieferung und 100 Tage Rückgaberecht. Kostenloser Versand & Rückversand Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! Kostenloser Versand verfügbar. Kauf auf eBay. eBay-Garantie I was a little nervous about doing the whole ECU flash thing but after hearing so many positive reviews and feed back from many members, I went ahead and shipped out my ECU. 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads, Shorai battery. Body Bauce Racing ECU Flash. Thread starter RyanJG; Start date Jun 3, 2017; RyanJG New Member. Jun 3, 2017 #1 Im wanting to get my ECU flashed in my 2012 R6 and have seen a ton of positive reviews on Bauce Racing and his customer service. Who has flashed your ECU? Just looking for other imput or suggestions. Thanks! wmhjr Grandpa Bauce-Racing is in Franklin, NJ a nice ride on 80 to 15. Ant can also Flash trackside at NJMP where he is a Coach for Absolute Cycles and attends all CCS races at NJMP, Summit Point and VIR. A flash on any '07-'15 R1 is well worth it, best bang for buck mod you can do

Re: Bauce Racing ECU Flash. Purely comparing off the shelf ECU flashes can be tricky as none of them are adjusted to the test bike's particular bits and pieces (there's always some variance that exists between bikes). Also, a handful of hp won't make a huge difference either. 5hp is big on a 35hp bike Both claim to offer what I need, although Bauce took the time to provide a detailed lengthy reply of what they had to offer vs a short two liner from VC. 2006-15 FZ1 custom flash store to purchase ECU flash for yamaha R1 R6 FZ09 FZ After hearing what was going on in NJ weather-wise it wasn't a big deal there was a slight delay with my ECU. Second time, I sent my ECU to him because there was an update to his ECU flash and I wanted mine to have the latest and greatest. As mentioned, $25 to get that done and again, no issues sending in via USPS My Weller Racing ECU Flash Review Machine spec: 2019 X2; Stock Exhaust; Stock Clutch I've read reviews of members with the ECU flash with the aftermarket exhaust, but I don't recall any with the stock exhaust. I wanted to keep the stock exhaust for the quietness, so I didn't think I would see..

Hi Group, Long time lurker but I thought I would post regarding my ECU flash experience I had yesterday at Vivid Racing. I've got a '17 982CMT base and have been waiting to get close to end of warranty. Well, I couldn't pass up the sale price they're having right now, so, I went for it. I.. My Weller Racing ECU Flash Review. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 40 of 47 Posts. Prev. 1; 2; 3; Next. First 2 of 3 Go to page. Go. Last. SKELLEY521 · Premium Member. Joined May 5, 2019 · 2,241 Posts . Discussion Starter · #21 · Jan. R6 with full Graves Exhaust and Bauce Racing ECU. R6 with full Graves Exhaust and Bauce Racing ECU

Took a quick ride on my 2007 Yamaha R6 after installing my newly flashed BAUCE ECU. Also has a MJS mid-pipe and stock shortened silencer Toggle Navigation. Cart 0 Toggle Navigatio ECU Flashing. Riding Type *. — Select — Street Track Drag Race. Goals *. Who are you and what do you want to achieve with a Bauce Racing ECU flash? Tell us about your bike and your riding style. Are you a racer looking for less engine braking? Are you a trackday warrior with flat spots in the powerband? Do you need to correct your speedo ECU Flashing Service - Yamaha R6 (06-20) Be the first to review this product. Toce ECU Flashes include corrective fueling for all modes and on both the IAP and TPS Maps. With cooler fan temp settings, reduced engine braking, and unrestricting other factory settings, you'll experience smoother drivability, and more power.. $250.00

REVIEW Kollektion - Große Auswahl bei Anson

1. ator Harness. Schnitz LED Shift Lights. Schnitz Micro Storm 2 Stage Progressive Nitrous Controller. Trac Dynamics Slammerz Front Fork Lowering Kits. Vance and Hines Stainless Steel and Titanium Valves
  2. The new '13 2.0T Gen coupes have a ton of potential; Hyundai genesis seoulfulracing ECU reflash open engine bay. The 3.8L V6 engine is no slouch, making 288 whp and 246 wtq. However, add a tune.
  3. Schnitz also changes a few parameters, such as kicking on your fan at 190F instead of 220F, it increases the rev limited to 13,800 rpm, removes the speed limiter, and it also disables some of the trouble codes like the Flash-Tune does (my buddy just had his bike dyno'd at Schnitz on Saturday, and he also had the ECU flashed)
  4. We have preconfigured ECU images that have been fully dyno and track tested and will work great for your bike, or we can make optimal setting recommendations for your own customized image. We will ship outside of the continental US, but at an additional charge. Each ECU is return shipped with $200 in insurance
  5. g tables -Altered fuel tables -Throttle limiters raised to 100% -Increased throttle closing RPM -Increased HP and TQ -Reverse..
  6. BAUCE Racing, Franklin, New Jersey. 4K likes. BAUCE Racing is a sport bike tuning center offering race bike prep, dyno tuning, ECU flashing, and performance parts for modern sport bikes
  7. ECU Flash Service; Featured. R6 Basic Motul Synthetic Oil Change Kit (10w40 Motul 300v + Hiflo Race Filter for R6) Description Reviews (0) The newest generation of the original Lithium Motorsports Battery. Speedcell's Legacy Series is built on our signature of small, lightweight, high capacity and 100% Designed, Built and Delivered from our.

Große Auswahl an ‪Racing - Racing

Woolich Racing Yamaha YZF-R6 ECU Flashing products allow you to tune the maps and settings in the Yamaha YZF-R6 ECU. Fuel Maps, Ignition Maps, Secondary Throttle Plate Maps, RPM Limiters and many more advanced settings can be modified allowing you to tune your bike to the limit BAUCE Racing, Franklin, New Jersey. 3,788 likes · 182 talking about this · 431 were here. BAUCE Racing is a sport bike tuning center offering race bike prep, dyno tuning, ECU flashing, and.. What marketing strategies does Bauce-racing use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Bauce-racing Fuel Moto ECU Flash . Save Share. Reply. Crowley · Registered. Joined Aug 13, 2016 · 133 Posts #4 · Dec 6, 2016 (Edited) I have woolich racing flash on my bike. smoothes things quite a bit,but it's not perfect for my slip-on exhaust. gonna get it dyno tuned at some point to make it perfect. It's great in +4000rpm but low rpms its still bit.

First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash Yamaha R6

1. Ivan's Performance ECU flash is for CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY !! My ECU tuning philosophy and more ECU info can be found on this page: ECU PAGE My Yamaha 900 triple ECU flash reviews can be found on THIS PAGE When sending your ECU, please print and fill out THIS FZ-09/FJ-09 FOR
  2. The Powergate 3+ plugs into the OBD port for you to download the factory file. You then need to use a program like TunerPro, RomRaider, ECM Titanium, etc. to modify the file. The hard part is figuring out the map addresses
  3. For example, most tuners can do a pretty decent job tuning a bike with a Power Commander and autotuner in less than a day, but optimizing an ECU flash for a particular year, make, and model bike can easily take over 100 hours on the dyno and racetrack to really fine tune all the available options, especially if you start changing a lot of the.

A PCV gets between the ECU and injectors etc and changes the signals sent to the different bits of the bike. Tuning the ECU actually changes what the bike itself is doing. On my FZ8 I went for an ECU tune to smooth out the throttle and richen the mixture up. The gains were minimal, about 2-4% more HP on the Dyno 6,156 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 26, 2015 (Edited) I just wanted to post a quick positive review regarding my 2013 zx6r's ECU flash. THIS IS FOR A TRACK BIKE! I was hesitant to send in the ECU to Schnitz Racing due to other posts negative reviews because of the 75 dollar price. So I called Schnitz and they answered all of my. Pbadasay. Registered. Jan 26, 2013. #1. I went to schnitz racing on Wednesday to get my 09 busa tuned and the ecu flashed. First of all let me give my feedback on my experience...Ryan is THE MAN! I'm new to this whole tune/flash world but he practically held my hand and walked me thru his steps and what he was doing

Alba Racing KRX1000 ECU Re-Flash Features:-Altered timing tables-Altered fuel tables-Throttle limiters raised to 100%-Increased throttle closing RPM-Increased HP and TQ-Reverse throttle limiter removed-Radiator fan temps lowered Kawasaki left a lot room for improvement in the ECU of the KRX1000

The G9 ECU tune is pump gas friendly and the most aggressive trail version reflash currently offered by Gilomen Innovations for the XP 1000cc RZR models. All engine protections are left in place so your engine stays running safe. Fuel and timing maps revised for peak performance on pump gas. I have found that Polaris has their factory tuning. This ECU flash will completely re-tune your OEM ECU to maximize performance while maintaining OEM-le.. $235.00. Add to Cart. 2009-2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ECU Flash. There may be less expensive flashing services out there, but what sets us apart and makes our flash. $235.00 As per the dynometer chart, the max. power from the Stage I ECU mod is 53.25 bhp and the peak torque output is 39.2Nm, which is a substantial rise over the 42.90 bhp and 36 Nm that the stock motorcycle produces. Mantra Racing is also offering a Stage 2 ECU flash for the KTM 390 Duke and RC 390. Even, this performance upgrade costs Rs 12,000 05/06 US Gsxr 1000 ECM Flash DIY w/ lots of Pics - ECU hacking K5 1000 - ECU Flash; Ti Midpipe, Yoshi Muffler, K&Nair filter, Manual CCT, PAIR/sucker mod, , CoreMoto SS brake lines. EBC HH pads, K9 calipers, K9 MC, 6mm spacer on Rear Upper Shock mount, 190/55 rear; 520 chain -1/+1; GP Shifting

Here is our Norton Racing ECU flash compared on the dyno with the same bike against a full exhaust with no tune, a custom tune with a Bazzaz Z-Fi, and the standard Flashtune Unrestricted Flash. All tunes and runs are done on the same bike, same dyno and with 91 pump gas Contact us today about getting more out of your stock ECU.Flashing your ECU is a great way to unlock many hidden features of your stock ECU. Getting your flashed is a great way to improve performance, realaibility and response. Simply purchase this product online, and mail us your ECU. We will take care of the rest, including return shipping The ECU flash will all but eliminate the need for a Power Commander and ignition module. Keep in mind you can pick and chose the options you want and don't want programmed into your ECU. The following is a list of options available with our ECU Flash service: Optimize fuel curves across all gears ( same as a Power Commander ECU and EFI 101: A beginner's guide to performance tuning. As he pulled into Toretto's Market & Cafe, Vince was disappointed with his '99 Nissan Maxima's performance after last night's street race. Talk to me, Jesse, this ain't working, he cried. It's your fuel map! said the scrawny cat as he climbed out of a modified. Or heavily preferred in British Superbike for all stock based racing. Last time i checked, it was Woolich chosen by the FIM to be their ECU software technical partner for stock based racing classes in World SSP300, World SSP and STK1000 (alas before STK1000 went away)

Bauce Racing ECU Flash N2 Foru

1. 2021 marks 24 years of drag racing for Chris. He has raced everything from ET bracket racing, 600 ss, 1000 ss, pro street, real street, outlaw, hand clutch shootout, street tire shootout and Big 8. When he was 18 years old, he set the world record for both MPH and ET in the Outlaw Class
  2. An ECU chip uses 'flash memory', a type of solid state software encoding. Thus overwriting the chip with a new program is known as flashing, re-flashing, or direct ECU mapping. The benefits of ECU flashing aren't necessarily about headline-grabbing power gains but rather achieving a smoother, more responsive power delivery throughout the.
  3. The ECU included in the Race Kit comes with 2 different custom Slavens maps. Each map is custom designed for your elevation or 2 elevations and to match your engine mods or for the stock engine. The Slavens Mule GET ECULMB is the perfect combination of technology, flexibility and performance with plug-n-play installation
  4. CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR BIKE. New ECU Flash Products. 2017 - 2019 Kawasaki Ninja1000/Z1000SX ECU Reflash !! click to see details. New ECU Re-flashing. Same day turnaround. All done in house on our own custom hardware & software. Kawasaki VN2000 ECU Reflash !! click to see details
  5. 2017 to 2021 + Powertrail 260HP-275HP ECU reflash for Sidewinder SRX and ZR9000 / Thundercat. Currently on special 575$ or 460USD . BY far the most popular map, most proven and most trusted map you can use on your 998 turbo sled.. 14.7 psi of boost (4.9 psi over stock, 2 psi over TD Ecotrail
  6. ECU Flashing for 2020-2021 Kawasaki Z900 RS. Woolich Racing Tuned (WRT) software has support for the 2020-2021 Kawasaki Z900 RS. View products and features available for Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020-20216 on our products page. ECU Flashing for 2015-2016 BMW S1000RR
  7. NOTE: Some 2012 newer vehicle ECU's you cannot read out for Volkswagen/Audi. See Product Page! If you have tried to do the READ ECU MEMORY and it does not work, please do the following. You simple take a screenshot of this image below that has your software number and other information and send it to us using the upload form on the link below. You do not need to proceed further

401 reviews for Vivid Racing, 3.3 stars: 'Got in contact with James McKibben to get a set of BBS FI-R for my M2 Competition. Just took a couple messages back and forward to finalize the details. Once all settled he sent me a quick invoice, paid and the set was on its way to me within a couple days. Also had them order a set of new BBS Carbon centers which where drop shipped from BBS directly. Once we receive your ECU, we will get it flashed within 1-2 business days (typically the same day) and send it back to you via 2-Day Fed-Ex Express. Rating Snapshot Select a row below to filter reviews 2017 Maverick X3 ECU Re-Flash with 2018 pump+intercooler +25HP (0) Reviews: Write first review Description: Alba Racing ecu flash for 2017 X3 with 2018 fuel pump DHM is here to offer you the original flash tuning solution for the Honda Grom / Monkey! Our stage 1 software cleans up the air/fuel ratio and optimizes ignition timing on bikes with intake and exhaust modifications. Looking at the dyno graph, you'll see the blue and green lines that are the graphs for the stock, unmodified ECU

Has anyone had their ECU flashed by Bauce Racing? Yamaha

VR Tuned ECU Flash Can-Am X3 x DS RS MR RC Turbo RR | 195HP 2020. Model #VRT-CANAM-X320. $500.00. Free Shipping. VR Tuned ECU Flash Can-Am X3 x MR RC Turbo Base | 120HP 2018-2020. Model #VRT-CANAM-X3-120. $400.00. Free Shipping. VR Tuned ECU Flash Can-Am X3 x MR RC Turbo Base | 120HP 2018-2020 Upgrade to 172HP Flash Tune - Mitsubishi Immobiliser Unlock / Speed Limiter Removal. $ 110.00 - $ 220.00 Incl GST. RPW Flash Tune - Mitsubishi ECU Factory Restriction Removal. Reflashed ECU Options. Choose an option ECU Reflash at RPW Premises ECU Reflash via Mail Order. Clear

Bauce Racing ECU Flash - Modifications, Accessories, and

1. Unlock extra power and increased response with a Softronic ECU Tune! Safely enhance the enjoyment of your vehicle with no drawbacks. Make the most out of your SOUL performance upgrades through software optimization. Quantity: Porsche 986 Boxster Softronic ECU Tune quantity. Add to cart
  2. Additional Technical Information. The chart below shows the approximate gains you can expect when upgrading to an ipd ECU and exhaust. Although the exhaust is not required, it's highly recommended for best results and to prevent overheating of the turbo, especially if you are a hard driver or you will subject your car to sustained high loads such as towing or track conditions
  3. The ECU does this by monitoring inputs from throttle position, rpm, gear position, intake air temperature, air temperature and coolant temperature. Spears Racing's Yamaha YZF-R3 ECU Flash will correct the stock deficiencies and program the fuel and ignition maps to best suite what has been done to your motorcycle. Raise or remove limiters
  4. Motorhelmets offers Motorcycle ECU Tuning and ECU Upgrade in Fullerton California. Our other Motorcycle ECU Flash Services include Motorcycle Dyno Tune, Motorcycle Racing Setup, Motorcycle Race Track Prep, ECU Flashing, Motorcycle tuning and ECU Installation. Visit our shop and get fast motorcycle engine tune and motorcycle engine flash service
  5. Or you can just switch your untouched stock ECU for dealership visits (if you order pretuned ECU). - Feedbacks As of today 03/07/2018, we've done little over 6000+ Genesis coupes ECU flash and custom tunes (both 2.0T and 3.8 combined) since July 2010

ECU REFLASH - Bauce Racing vs Vcylenut ? Yamaha FZ1

48 reviews for Schnitz Racing, 4.7 stars: 'Customer service was completely consistent with what was described on website. 1 day turnaround time. ECU flash opened up the bike beautifully, especially when paired with a full exhaust, fuel tune and pair valve blockoff. This was like a whole new bike. The new ecu really shined when I took the bike to the track a couple of months later. If you want. VR Tuned offers an ECU flash for your Ducati Hypermotard 939 motorcycle. Our tuning transforms the performance and riding of your bike making it like a whole new vehicle. With our ECU tune, we are improving the full power curve. With changes to fueling, ignition, and limiters, we create you a full custom tune for your bike The red line is our //M+ Flash that includes a higher redline, derestricted ECU and a Sprint P08 air filter. You can see there is a gain up top but the biggest gain is the mid and low range. This difference make your bike feel like an animal. Below is a HORSEPOWER only representation of our 100% stock 2020 BMW S1000RR The flash tool is priced at $795. The tool comes with four-map packs that range from factory specs to use with 100 octane race fuel. Figure 5. The OE Tuning ECU flash tool. Figure 6. The before and after dyno graph of a OE Tuning flashed 2010 C300. Related Discussions. 63AMG Kleeman ECU Upgrade - MBWorld.org; C63 AMG Flash Tuning - MBWorld.or VR Tuned offers an ECU flash for your Volkswagen Golf GTI MKV. With our ECU tune, you are able to gain improved performance on the engine. The biggest difference when you flash your car is the overall improvement of the power curve. Your car will have much better throttle response all the way to redline

Get your ecu flashed by the professionals. Moore Mafia is one of the fastest race teams in the world and is committed to get optimal performance out of every bike. Moore Mafia. 2005-2016 GSXR 1000= +5/10 HP Gain Can Am Maverick Trail 800 ECU Power Flash. Starting at. Regular price. $350.00. Sale price. Sale - $350.00. Unit price. / per. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50

Ferodo Platinum Series Front Brake Pads for 03-12 YZF-R6

Has anyone had their ECU flashed by Bauce Racing? Page 2

1. VORTEX RACING ECU FOR 2017-19 KTM 250/350/450/500 EXC, HUSQVARNA FE 250/350/450/501 MODELS Customer Reviews. 1 2 > 10[View All] Average Rating: 5. WOW! I had my KTM 250 SXF ECU tuned a few months ago, and all I can say is WOW! Amazing job, I am absolutely thrilled with the bike. the ECU re-flash you did on my 350 was a total game.
  2. g and etc, to use this ECU with kit wire harness. There are two types of basic control data for the ECU: SB (Supersport) and ST (SuperStock). CD-ROM, software manual and kit manual are included in this set. For use with BX4-F2590-70-00, Wiring Harness (sold separately)
  3. Flash Tune / FTEcu Bench Tuning Kit for the Yamaha YXZ 1000r. This Interface allows you to easily adjust the following features listed below! Your side by side already has a standalone ECU. Now you can get the tools to program it! There is no longer any need to send away your ECU! Note: This bench tuning kit and the separate listing bike side kit do the same thing but this one tunes off the.

My Weller Racing ECU Flash Review Yamaha Wolverine Foru

The power of an ECU-Reflash in the palm of your hand Available with a pre-loaded map for use with Stage 5 exhaust systems exclusively from Trinity Racing Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, No need to remove and send out ECU Adjust rev limit Adjust speed governor Adjust cooling fans engagement temper The individuals at Trinity Racing provide an ECU Reflash with Stage 5 Exhaust Tune. If you want significant gains you need to check this product out! There is no need to remove or send out the ECU for a reflash, there is a pre-loaded map for use with this system. You can change all the tunes without the use of a computer Woolich Racing ECU Flasher - $225 + Shipping. Same features as BoostBySmith unit, but smaller design, flush mount toggle. switch, and datalogs (with laptop connected only) at a faster sampling rate. Woolich Racing Log Box / ECU Flasher (NEW) - $349 + Shipping. Same features as the ECU flashers above Sources: RaceChip; Vivid Racing. VR Tuned ECU Performance Chip Tuning Box Kit (2017-2018 Carrera S) Figure 6: The VR Tuned ECU tuning box kit. Despite the label indicating that this is an ECU flash tuning device, using a box kit is different from reflashing your ECU. Source: Flat 6 Motorsports Why a power commander if use Woolich Racing Ecu flash. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 27 Posts. 1; 2; Next. 1 of 2 Go to page. Go. Last. P. PureRacing · Registered. Joined Nov 10, 2015 · 52 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 10, 2016.

Just had my ECU flashed yesterday by Vivid Racing

Electronic control units, or ECU tuning, is a general term that includes any item that allows you to adjust the computer system in a vehicle. This includes performance chips, performance programmers, tuners and flashers. They used to be an actual chip that would replace your vehicle's original computer chip. Nowadays it is much easier to use. The ECU flash is simply to smooth out the throttle, making it less jerky. The item you need if adding an exhaust or changing air filters is something like a power commander which actually controls the air/fuel mixture which determines if the bike is running lean, rich or just right

As of today 03/08/2013, we've done little over 700+ Genesis coupes ECU flash (both 2.0T and 3.8 combined) since July 2010. We've been getting bunch of positive and WOW responses, but feedbacks are all over the places that can't get all of them at one place The Log Box Pro allows you to Flash the ECU, view real time Engine Data in the Woolich Racing Tuned (WRT) software, as well as log Engine Data to the on board micro SD card. This allows you to tune your bike using data collected in real riding conditions with factors like Ram Air and other bike dynamics automatically accounted for resulting in. So far, the new ECU has been uncrackable for the aftermarket, with no one able to create an aftermarket forced-induction kit, even as the third year of C8 production nears. As MC&T points out, companies like Extreme Turbo Systems and FuelTech have built 1,000+ horsepower C8 Corvettes for testing, but the work involved in the builds is far.

Chiptuning Tools Reviews CHIPTUNING TOOLS REVIEWS: CMD VS ALIENTECH. Chiptuning tools are the most important tools for a tuning company.When you are new in the world of chiptuning / remapping, it is not easy to make the right choice regarding the chip tuning tool you need to buy.There are many different chip tuning tool suppliers Vivid Racing Presents: VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 Contact Me Directly for Exclusive Forum Pricing! Jacob@vividracing.com | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com We have had HUGE Success with our VRTuned ECU Flash for the FK8, Many hours of work have.. These performance tunes are available for your advantage for all Hyper Racing injections as well as many other brands of injections including Guhl and Engler. To own one of our performance tunes, either send us your ECU or purchase one of our in stock ECU's. We will then flash the ECU with the tune, the cost for the initial flash is $250.00 Anyone here send their stock ECU to Cameron Jones Racing for a reflash? Hi everyone. I have an exhaust on my Grom (AR) but plan on swapping it out to a Hindle and picking up a Chimera or Dinger Built Intake. I found Cameron Jones Racing and apparently they will reflash your stock ECU for the mods that you make on your bike

VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune (991.2 Carrera S) $2,000.00 Designed to fit 2017+ Porsche 911 Carrera S 3.0L (420 HP) Product Details The Porsche 991.2 Carrera S and Carrera 4S features the 3.0L turbochar.. learn more about our flashing system here is a link to our system: TorxTuning.com. ECU Home Diagnostics Ssytem. MSRP Price: $500.00. This Adapter will allow you to flash your watercraft with a Torx Tune and basic diagnostics. This can also be used in PWC Shops Definitions: Reflash: Permanent flash that remains if the ECU loses power. Realtime: Temporary upload that remains until the ECU loses power or is reset. Now, lets dig a little deeper into what each function means. One of our favorite analogies is that a Reflash is like tearing down a house and rebuilding it from the ground up

My Weller Racing ECU Flash Review Page 2 Yamaha

JLP SEADOO ECU TUNE FOR 300 HP MODEL. Our JLP Tune ECU Flash Services is the most advanced and optimal way to get the most speed and performance out of your PWC. The function of our tune is controlling all the parameters of your PWC such as RPM limits, Fuel Maps, Ignition Timing, Throttle Responses, Recalibrating and optimizing these components. 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands tuned with Vivid Racing's stock ECU re-flash. Before tuning, Vivid established the Bronco Sport's baseline wheel power outputs on its all-wheel-drive Mustang.

Turbo Dynamics 3 stage ECU reflash with TD Antilag 649$ (For 2009-2016 AC 1100 turbo, F/XF/ZR9000) All maps are now V25 specs. The best TD flash so far. Best throttle response, best power and top end. Excellent reliability and great fuel economy to boot When you buy the tune, you have the option of buying the OBDII cable, but unless you feel like driving to Arizona or sending in your ECU, this allows you to flash it back to stock if need be. I was JUST about to hit 36K miles coincidentally when I did the tune (have an aftermarket 100K warranty and have been looking into tunes for quite some.

Image Via Vivid Racing. Vivid Racing are asking $600 for this ECU flash, but owners are required to remove the ECU and ship it to the shop. The ECU is thankfully easy to find inside the driver's side wheel well, but keep this in mind. Of course the tune is labeled for off-road use only, with customers required to sign a waiver acknowledging this ECU tune. Blackmax adjustable clutch kit (comes pre set for your machine) 56-66 Helix (you can choose EBS or NON EBS Type) Secondary clutch spring (works for tires 27-35) If you want arm stretching acceleration, amazing low end grunt / torque, lighting fast response, smooth operation, and sweet top end speed then this kit is for you Dano's Performance. Over Twenty years of engine building and roadracing experience to help you set the pace!!!! 140 E. Stetson Ave. #267 Hemet, CA. 92543. 562-447-7472. Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm PDT The Flash Tune Tuning Suite is a piece software that allows users to modify fuel maps in a multitude of ways and re-flash your ECU. We should note that modifying your fuel maps is something that. Countless requests have driven Torx Racing to continually expand its manufacturing capabilities and product lines to support our professional racers needs. Torx Racing has consistently helped its customers to set records, win poles, win races, and and take home championships in all major categories of professional motorsports